I am among the fortunate few older people who heard lectures delivered in person by L. Ron Hubbard in Melbourne, Australia in 1959.
The philosophy he developed and delivered in those lectures was like a breath of cool, fresh air after a hot day.
I was very new in Scientology at that time but I followed up with learning the religious technology and applying it both to myself and to others.
Since those early days, my confidence in the benefit of using the data and applying it has never wavered and never will. I have experienced changes in myself and seen amazing changes in others.
The primary change is in the increase in my own causativeness. I used to be very much the effect of other people, other peoples wishes, and other peoples ideas. That has changed because I am now far more certain that my choices are correct and my life has dramatically improved as a result.
The following highlight the successes:
- Confidence vastly improved
- Willingness to communicate improved
- Ability to change other peoples attitudes with communication alone
- Continually successful giving of help to many others in my profession as a architect
- Wonderful family relationships; there are 13 members of my immediate family. None of them has succumbed to the perils of modern life in a western society.
The intensely practical help programmes developed by the secular branches of the Church of Scientology have encouraged me and many others to work in those programmes to improve the lot of the not so fortunate.
In summary, the application of L. Ron Hubbards religious philosophy and its very precise technology, has given me total confidence that life on earth can be and will be vastly improved as each decade goes by and I encourage anybody who is interested in such a programme to contact me.
Favorite Links Groups I Support